Current and Future Development
THREE FOCUS POINTS for Journey 2 Freedom
1. “THE CHURCH PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE” (CPI):
- Launching (January 2019)Hosting four CPI “Getaway Weekends” in first two quarters of 2019
- Building our CPI Volunteer Leadership Team
- Inviting Pastors and Leaders to experience a Getaway Weekend.
Shifting to our New Name, Website and Logo (January 2019)
- In process
3. SEED FUNDING THE CPI – CHURCH PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE
Raising $251K of faith seed funding to provide crucial infrastructure.
- Administrative Operations Director – part time (Lynn Drake)
- Digital Communications Director and Accounting – part time (Lou Gorski)
- Leadership, Church relations, Getaway Weekend facilitation and vision casting – full time (Steve Cooper)
- Locking arms to serve with crucial Journey 2 Freedom volunteers
Full funding will immediately multiply Journey 2 Freedom’s impact and focus on pastors, men’s ministry leaders and their men. Building catalytic movements of setting men free to Live Real as followers of Christ in their homes, churches, neighborhood communities and work places with other followers of Christ.