Current and Future Development
THREE FOCUS POINTS for Waking the Passion
- “THE CHURCH PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE” (CPI): Launching (January 2019)
- Hosting six Churches for CPI Getaway Weekends in first two quarters of 2019
- Building our CPI “Getaway Weekend” Volunteer Leadership Team
- Meeting Pastors and Leaders, inviting them to experience a CPI Getaway Weekend.
- Re-Branding: Shifting to our New Name, Website and Logo (January 2019)
- Seed Funding the CPI: Raising $251K of faith seed funding to provide:
- Administrative / Operations Director – part time (Lynn Drake)
- Digital Communications Director – part time
- Full time leadership and vision casting from Steve Cooper and a band of Waking the Passion volunteer brothers.
Freedom from excessive times of fund raising will immediately multiply Waking the Passion’s impact and focus on pastors and their men. Building catalytic movements of setting men free to Live Real in their churches and neighborhood communities with other followers of Christ. Engaged in their faith, friendships, and service.